Thursday, September 6, 2018

Green Goddess Mango Float





So I said on my last blog that I will make another twist on peach float recipe. I love green goddess dessert and I was thinking when I first made my peach float that I want to change the Nestle cream/condensed milk layer to green goddess. Why? Because why not? And because it will be heaven!!! Imagine two desserts into one? Irresistible!!!

So the recipe is quite simple. Instead of mixing Nestle cream with condensed milk, I used whipped cream with pistachio pudding mix powder and condensed milk. Then added some marshmallows. Yummy!! If you want my recipe for green goddess, please visit my blog. I published this recipe I think summer of last year.

I used mango this time because, first, I ran out of peaches already. And second, mangoes are on sale at Jewel for 5 pieces a dollar! So go grab those mangoes at Jewel before they ran out!

So here is the recipe for green goddess mango float.

Ingredients

2      pcs               mangoes, cute into small cubes
1      box              Honey Maid graham crackers
1      can               condensed milk
1      container     whipped cream
1      box              Jell-o pistachio flavored pudding mix
1      cup           small marshmallows





Procedure

In a big bowl, mix the whipped cream with just half the can of condensed milk, add the Jell-o pistachio powder. When thoroughly mixed, fold in the marshmallows.

Take two pieces graham crackers and make into crumbs for toppings later. Set aside.

In a serving dish. layer in the ingredients. First, graham crackers on the bottom, then the green goddess mix, then mangoes. Make at least three layers.

On the top, after putting the green goddess mix, sprinkle first with graham cracker crumbs before adding the mangoes on top.

Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, Serve cold.

As usual, this dessert was a success. My daughter loved it!! I wonder what else I can do to twist this recipe? Hmmm...




No comments:

Post a Comment