Monday, December 10, 2018

Breakfast Egg Muffins





Yesterday my daughter requested that I make her breakfast egg muffins for lunch and dinner today. She was watching You Tube and saw one mom serving it for lunch. Okay, I aim to please. Breakfast egg muffin it is.

I googled some recipe and was able to come up with my own version. I am making two different kinds of egg muffins. One is with bacon and cheese only, which my daughter prefers. And the other with spinach, bell peppers, cheese and bacon. When she came from school and had early dinner, she actually ate both kinds of muffins. You can add any ingredients to your egg muffins. Cherry tomatoes,  mushrooms, corn kernels, green peas, pepperoni and whatever you like.

Below is my take on breakfast egg muffins

Ingredients

1        dozen       egg
1        cup          cheddar cheese
1/2     cup          spinach
1/2     cup          green bell peppers, chopped
1/2     cup          cooked bacon, choppped
1        tsp           salt
1        tsp           pepper
cooking spray





Procedure

Preheat oven to 350 F.

In a bowl, beat the eggs and season with salt and pepper.

Scoop 1/2 cup of egg into muffin pans. Add bacon and cheese on six muffins and the rest with bacon, cheese, spinach and bell pepper.

Bake for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with dried parsley if preferred. Serve.



No comments:

Post a Comment