Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Fish Tacos




There are days when I don't feel like cooking. Surprising, right? I have always mentioned about my love for cooking, but there are times when I don't know what to cook. I'm sure a lot of people can identify with me. But with a growing child, I still have to make something, even if it doesn't involve a stove.

My daughter just love tacos. She could eat it everyday.  We used to go to a Mexican fastfood once or twice a week so she could order the taco salad, burrito and most epecially the crunchy taco. But I want her to eat healthier, and not go to fastfood all the time. I thought of experimenting on crunchy taco that she so love.  All my ingredients are store bought. And since it is Lenten season, I thought my recipe is timely and very simple to make. No cooking required.

Ingredients

1      box       crunchy taco shells
1      can       chunk tuna in water, drained
1      pack     garden salad
1      jar         salsa verde (green sauce)
1      pack     Mexican sour cream
1      pack     shredded cheese, Mexican or cheddar cheese

Procedure

This is very easy to make.  We just assemble all the ingredients.  In a plate, place 2 or 3 taco shells, depending on how many you can eat. (My daughter can finished at least 4 tacos!!). Layer the following ingredients. At the bottom of the shell, add the drained tuna chunk. Next is the garden salad. Then sprinkle the cheese on top. Add a teaspoon of sour cream. And lastly, the salsa verde.

Enjoy your no-cook, healthy, and crunchy fish taco!!

No comments:

Post a Comment